TURBANDÚ, company with registered office at C / Pintor Guillermo Pérez Villalta 60 / 4a 11380 Tarifa (Cádiz) is the owner of Turbandu.com Website
1) IDENTIFYING DATA In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below: The web turbandu .com is an online store with address at C / Pintor Guillermo Pérez Villalta 60 / 4a 11380 Tarifa (Cádiz), Spain.
2) USERS: The access and / or use of TURBANDÚ attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use here reflected. The aforementioned conditions will apply regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that in their case are mandatory.
3) USE OF THE PORTAL: the Site TURBANDÚ provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to the website or its licensors, to which the USER may have access . The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the Site. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that TURBANDÚ offers and can offer through its Site and with an enunciative but not limitative character, to not use them to (i) engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights; (iii) causing damage to the physical and logical systems of TURBANDÚ, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. TURBANDÚ reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that , in his opinion, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, TURBANDÚ will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4) DATA PROTECTION: Each form of personal data collection, in the services that the USER can request from TURBANDÚ, will inform the USER of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the treatment of their data in each case, informing them of the responsibility of the created file, the address of the person in charge, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the treatment and the data communications to third parties, as the case may be.
5) INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: TURBANDÚ by itself or as assignee, owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its web pages, as well as the elements contained in them (for example, images, sound, audio, video) , software or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by TURBANDÚ or its licensors.
All rights reserved. Under the provisions of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, are expressly prohibited. in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of TURBANDÚ. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by TURBANDÚ. You can view the elements of the Site and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer's hard drive or on any other physical medium, provided that it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the TURBANDÚ pages.
Images (important): The images and photographs hosted on turbandu.com are the exclusive property of the COMPANY, prohibiting any type of reproduction and / or dissemination for profit or commercial purposes without prior authorization.
6) EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: TURBANDÚ is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious programs or harmful content, despite having adopted all necessary technological measures to prevent it.
7) MODIFICATIONS: TURBANDÚ reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its Site, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented or located in your Site.
9) LINKS: In the event that the Site contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, TURBANDÚ will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case will TURBANDÚ assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks. or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
The websites that can be accessed through TURBANDÚ do not represent any relationship between the individuals or companies of these websites and TURBANDÚ, not being responsible for the content of the linked pages. The existence of such links does not imply that TURBANDÚ shares the opinions reflected in the linked pages.
10) RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: TURBANDÚ reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its Site and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use .
11) GENERAL: TURBANDÚ will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any misuse of its Site by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
12) MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: TURBANDÚ may modify at any time the conditions determined herein, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
13) APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between TURBANDÚ and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Tarifa, Spain.
TURBANDÚ by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by TURBANDÚ or its licensors.
All rights reserved. They are expressly prohibited the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the way it is made available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of TURBANDÚ. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by TURBANDÚ. You can visualize the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer's hard drive or on any other physical medium, as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the TURBANDÚ pages.
DATA PROTECTION LAW
The new General Regulation of Data Protection ("GDPR"), which came into force on May 25, 2018, binds our company TURBANDÚ, as well as all those who have data owned by clients and / or commercial on the Internet , To the next.
To comply with GDPR's consent requirements, you must confirm that you wish to continue receiving communications from Turbandú. For this, you have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The failure to send the authorization, accepts accepted the conditions of use and property informed in the Legal Notice of the web site.
Remember that it is very important that you indicate that 'yes' you want to receive notifications and so you will be up to date with the updates of our products, as well as the advertising formats and in addition.
In Turbandú we are committed to the security and privacy of the personal data that you share with us, so we assure you that all your information is treated with absolute confidentiality.